Cascade is excited to announce the addition of two new members to the Cascade Sales Team, Brian Carey and Debbie Devers.
Brian Carey – Central Pacific Account Manager
Brian Carey will be managing accounts throughout Northern and Central California, Nevada, Utah, and Colorado. He has over 20 years of experience in the O&P industry and is excited to transition into distribution sales.
- Graduated from the University of Dayton, Ohio
- Married to his wife Jenna
- Has one son named Tyler
- Owns two dogs – Brodey and Riley
- Enjoys hiking, biking, and traveling
- Favorite sports teams are the Chicago Bears and Chicago Black Hawks
As part of the Cascade team, Brian is excited to share his industry experience and assist accounts with new and innovative business solutions.
Debbie Devers – Mid-Atlantic Account Manager
Debbie Devers will be managing accounts within the territory boundaries of Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Debbie comes to Cascade with six years of experience in the O&P industry and a strong background in prosthetics.
- Has two sons – Sean and Matthew
- Enjoys to golf and has scored a hole in one
- Loves spending time with friends and family
- Has a passion for soccer and figure skating
- Describes herself as competitive and energetic
Over the course of her career in the industry, Debbie has made some wonderful connections with her customers. She is looking forward to reconnecting with customers in the Mid-Atlantic Territory and forming new relationships.
Debbie Hatch, Cascade’s National Sales Manager, comments “I am thrilled to have Brian and Debbie join the Cascade sales team. They both have a great deal of O&P experience and knowledge that will contribute to their success. They are eager to meet their customers and strengthen the Cascade partnership. ”
If you would like to connect with either one of our team members, please refer to our Cascade Sales Territory Map.