Kits are now available at Cascade and offer you a progressive way to save! Continue reading to learn more about Cascade Kits and how they can benefit you.
Value Added Benefits
Bundled product kits provide you with options to help manage your costs and recognize additional ROI on your patients.
- Cost Savings: kit savings range from $105 – $625 based on kit selected
- Product Selection: transfemoral and transtibial kit options + more coming soon
- Order Options: kits can be ordered from any Cascade order channel
- Availability: all kit items ship from Cascade inventory
- Convenience: complete kits are shipped in one box
- Consolidated Purchasing: no additional PO’s, packing slips, invoices
In order to ensure you are selecting a kit that is right for your patient, our Clinical Resource is available to answer any of your technical questions. Cascade’s Clinical Educator, Pam Hale, CPO, can be reached directly at email@example.com or by phone at (925) 895-1993.
Available Kit Options
Kits are currently available with WillowWood and Ossur K2 product options. To see complete product details, please visit the product page or check out our Kit FAQ’s.
- WillowWood TT K2 Kit: Two Liners, K2 Foot/Foot Shell
- Ossur TT K2 Kit: Two Liners, K2 Foot/Foot Shell
- Ossur TF K2 Kit: Two Liners, K2 Foot/Foot Shell, Knee
Our mission at Cascade Orthopedic Supply is to provide you with the tools and resources you need to build a better practice.
Be sure to stay tuned as Cascade continues to expand our kit options in the coming months. For more information on the Cascade Kits, visit us online at www.cascade-usa.com, call our Customer Service Team at 800-888-0865, or contact your Account Manager today!