In an effort to deliver more value, service, and support, Cascade is excited to announce the addition of Jayme Brendle and Russell Cannon to our National Sales Team.
Jayme Brendle – Mid-Atlantic Account Manager
Jayme Brendle will be managing accounts within the territory boundaries of Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee. Jayme comes to Cascade with 10 years of experience in the O&P industry. Jayme has a passion for helping people with mobility issues and is a Certified Orthotic Fitter and Athletic Trainer.
Fun Facts About Jayme
- Graduated from Ohio Northern University
- Owns a dog named Titus
- Enjoys outdoor activities such as kayaking, basketball, and 5k marathons
- Loves spending time with her family
- Likes to travel to new places, some of her favorites are the Caribbean Islands, Europe, Alaska, and Hawaii
What is Jayme Looking Forward To
As part of the Cascade team, Jayme is looking forward to providing the O&P industry with expanded product offerings and business solutions through the distribution business model.
Russell Cannon – Northeast Account Manager
Russell Cannon will be managing accounts throughout Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and New York. Russell has over 25 years of experience in the O&P industry, starting his career as a Technician and eventually transitioning into Sales.
*Please note: Debbie Hatch will remain an active member of the Sales Team in the North Atlantic Territory which includes: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Maryland, and Delaware.
Fun Facts About Russell
- Graduated from the University of New Hampshire
- Married with two kids (14-year-old son and a 30-year-old daughter) and a proud grandfather of two!
- Owns two cats – Sully and Luna
- Enjoys hiking with his family
- Loves to travel and is focusing on touring European countries
What Brings Russell to Cascade
Over the course of his career in the industry, Russell collaboratively partnered with Cascade and discovered his goals aligned perfectly with the mission and vision at Cascade. Now that Russell is part of the team, he can’t wait to visit accounts and help them become more efficient, profitable, and successful.
Cascade is very excited to welcome Jayme and Russell to our expanding Sales Team. We look forward to the addition of these team members to the Cascade Family and hope they can become part of your too! To check out the rest of the Cascade Sales Team and the respective territories, please click here.