Welcome to Part III of the Cascade + OP Solutions Partnership
Learn more about the extensive Resource Tools that are available
The Resource Tools available to you through the Cascade + OP Solutions relationship will help guide your practice in product selection, clinical documentation requirements, and medical necessity. For a limited time, you will have access to the following tools:
- Socket Finder: A peer reviewed tool to show you the different types of prosthetic sockets, or interfaces. It allows the practitioner to educate and explain socket designs to a patient electronically.
- Foot Finder: An easy to use tool to help patients and practitioners to find the ideal prosthetic foot for the patient by simply inputting the patient information. It includes every known prosthetic foot (besides SACH feet) from ALL companies.
- Knee Finder: An easy to use tool to help patients and practitioners to find the ideal prosthetic knee for the patient by simply inputting the patient information. It includes every known prosthetic knee from ALL companies.
- Research Center: This APP has hundreds of articles that are relevant to justifying medical necessity in OP. The articles are provided in full when allowed by copyright, or condensed into one-page summaries with key bullet points. The research center hosts a variety of topics organized by study type.
- OTS Orthotic Finder: An APP designed to help practitioners quickly find an off the shelf brace that will fit the patient’s needs. The OTS Orthotic Finder sorts by brand, style and sizes. It currently only includes lower extremity.
- Letter of Medical Necessity Writer: The LMN is a program that allows the user to quickly plug in a patient’s information and treatments generating a grammatically and punctually correct (non-template) letter, properly cited with appropriate references. This can be used by the prosthetist to provide the physician the required documentation generated from the MDs EHR.
- Physician Documentation Resource: This template form considers and continually monitors and updates the many sources of Medicare Requirements to properly guide a physician through proper documentation, ensuring the most comprehensive guidance and compliance to limit audits.
- Outcome Measures: Videos outlining how to perform various O&P outcome measures tests.
To learn more about the resource tools available to you, check out our test site or Contact your Cascade Sales Territory Manager. You can also email OP Solutions direct at opsolutions.us for for information!
The future looks bright with Cascade and OP Solutions!