Cascade is excited to announce the addition of Carol Mitchell as the new Midwest Territory Account Manager. Carol’s territory will consist of: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, and Missouri.
Carol has worked in the O&P industry for a combined 10 years, dabbling in other industries like finance and software before realizing her true love of sales. Carol is a certified Mastectomy Fitter (CFm) and has a comprehensive knowledge of the product line. She is looking forward to expanding her product understanding, networking with various industry partners, and utilizing technology to provide business solutions to customers.
Fun Facts About Carol:
- She is your total family gal! Her family consists of her two sisters, four nephews, three nieces, and two parents who have been married for 56 years!
- In her spare time she loves to ride her bike through local bike trails.
- You will never miss her at her Saturday morning yoga class getting her zen on.
- If she isn’t working, biking, or at yoga, she is dancing her way through a Zumba class.
- During her downtime she loves to indulge in a good non-fiction or classic-fiction book.
- She loves to travel, which makes her a perfect fit for visiting customers.
- If she could be anything else, she would be a singing rockstar… but she thinks her car is audience enough.
- Her endless love for learning and her insatiable curiosity makes Google her BFF.
Carol’s Personal Highlight:
Every June (since 2009), Carol participates in the MS150 with her team “The Twisted Spokes,” proclaiming this as the highlight of her biking career. The MS150 is a 2 day, 150 mile bike ride benefit where she raises funds for research and support to those living with Multiple Sclerosis. She rides 75 miles Saturday and 75 miles Sunday – one of these years (hopefully this year) she hopes to ride 100 miles Saturday and 75 miles Sunday. Traditionally she has rode a hybrid bike, but her goal this year is to ride a road bike. This will give her the ability to ride 100 miles the first day. This remains one of her favorite events and she looks forward to the challenge every year!
What Carol Has To Say About Her New Role:
“My love of learning, just like my love of travel, serves me well in my position with Cascade. There is so much to learn regarding O&P products and advancements to help patients. This is the perfect role for me and my personality as I know every single day, I will learn something new. To me that is the most exciting thing in life! I look forward to seeing my customers, for they all teach me something new during each visit; it is golden. O&P is an awesome industry with THE BEST people – I could not be happier!”
To contact Carol, please feel free to reach out to her direct at (530) 514-2319 or by email at email@example.com.